We are always on the lookout for professional and enthusiastic individuals to join our ever expanding team.
If you are a creative professional who thrives in a team environment, we’d love to hear from you. As a rapidly growing practice, Sante Medical is always looking for great people to fill full or part time positions.
Send us your resume, and when a position opens up, we’ll let you know. You can email your resume or any questions regarding the positions posted, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently actively recruiting the following positions:
OPPORTUNITY FOR A DERMATOLOGIST
Sante Medical is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Dermatologist to join our established practice in Calgary, Alberta. This physician will join an existing interdisciplinary team which includes cosmetic medicine physicians, a plastic surgeon, and a nurse practioner.
ABOUT SANTE MEDICAL:
Sante Medical (santemedical.ca) is a full service cosmetic medicine clinic. With over 20 years of experience, Sante Medical has an established reputation as a leader in private cosmetic services. Sante specializes in hair restoration, breast and body plastic surgery, cosmetic and preventative procedures (i.e. injectables), sclerotherapy, bioidentical hormones as well as a suite of aesthetic treatments (i.e. lasers, CoolSculpting etc.) to augment the aforementioned medical services. All of these services are housed in a single 4 storey, 10,000-plus square foot building to comprehensively meet our patient’s needs. Sante Medical is an accredited “Non-Hospital Surgical Facility’.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Sante Medical is looking to expand our practice with the addition of a dermatologist to better address our patients growing needs;
- We are seeking a full-time permanent dermatologist although candidates seeking part-time employment will be considered;
- Candidates should have an interest in general dermatology. Clinical volume will be driven by referrals from within the health system as well as within the clinic. An interest in cosmetic medicine is optional;
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee is available;
- The position is available effective immediately; it will remain open until filled.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com; for more information please contact Executive Director: Melina Dharma-Wardene firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-608-7114.
Surgical Registered Nurse
Sante Medical is looking to hire an experienced full-time permanent Surgical Registered Nurse (OR Nurse) to join the team. This position will be responsible for providing pre, peri- operative and post-operative patient care in accordance with CARNA (College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta), and ORNAC (Operating Room Nurses Association of Canada) standards of practice. The Surgical Registered Nurse will demonstrate competence in delivering safe and effective care in both a scrub and circulating role, and to assist in other non-surgical clinic duties. The Surgical Registered Nurse will provide and coordinate nursing care services such as patient assessment, patient and family teaching, and provide safe patient care throughout the patient stay in the Surgical Suite, as well post-operatively. The Surgical Registered Nurse’s scope of practice ranges from basic to advanced clinical nursing activities and will also be expected to assist in the development and maintenance of relevant clinic policies and procedures. Other duties as required may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor degree in Nursing preferred
- Currently registered, and in good standing with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA)
- Minimum of five (5) years surgical/medical experience
- One (1) year of plastic surgery experience preferred
- Current Basic Life Support – Health Care Provider (BLS-HCP) certification required
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required
OTHER SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
- Familiarity with medical equipment and technology
- Proficiency in the use of computers and various software applications
- Previous experience with an electronic medical record (EMR) preferred
- Experience in developing and maintaining policies and procedures an asset
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
- Motivated with strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, with commitment to continuous improvement and innovation
- Demonstrated planning, organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated accountability, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform comprehensive nursing and preoperative assessments to determine patient eligibility for surgical procedures
- Provide pre-operative and post-operative education to patients
- Assist the Surgeon in performing initial consultations and follow up visits, and reviewing consent forms
- Carry out orders for pre-operative work-ups, including preparing lab work and diagnostic requisitions for the surgeon
- Manage caseload of patients to coordinate follow-up appointments, required prescriptions (in consultation with Surgeon and/or Nurse Practitioner), patient education, and triage patient concerns
- Prepare the Operating Room (OR) on day of procedures by ensuring sterility of environment and all supplies are accessible and available for use
- Maintain treatment records and photographs
- Collaborate closely with other team members to carry out treatments plans and achieve results
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) within the nursing team
- Assist the nursing team in reviewing and maintaining the crash cart and emergency medications
- Assist with medical supply inventory
- Checks the safety of environment (equipment, traffic areas, etc.), and reports any defective equipment or hazardous situations
- Identifies critical incidents, contributes to the analysis of the event, and participates in the identification and implementation of solutions to prevent recurrences
- Familiarity with Emergency Policies and Procedures and confidence in carrying out emergency care
- Develop and maintain surgical clinic policies and procedures, in accordance to Non-Hospital Surgical Facilities requirements
- Maintain ongoing reports and surveillance of all perioperative patients to meet the Non-Hospital Surgical Facilities requirements
- Have a good working knowledge of services and products offered within Sante) and promote those services
- Other duties as required by the Surgeon, nursing or management team
ORGANIZATIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to specific key job responsibilities identified in this job description, the Surgical Registered Nurse is also responsible to contribute and support the overall culture and working environment of Sante Medical by:
- Provide a welcoming and supportive environment for patients and the general public
- Act with professionalism and courtesy toward patients, the general public and other staff members
- Preserve, maintain and respect confidentiality of patient and staff information
- Work in a manner that promotes and maintains the reputation of Sante and minimizes risk of harm and/or liability to Sante
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements to ensure a healthy and safe workplace
- Provide service in a manner that complies with Sante’s policy and procedures
- Be a team player, who works cooperatively with other staff members both individually and in teams
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
The Reception Team Lead at Sante Medical is responsible for assisting, supervising and supporting the Reception Team. The Reception Team Lead must have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in a customer service based reception role, leadership experience is a requisite. This position will be subject to a three (3) month probationary period and is based on a 4 day per week work arrangement.The Reception Team Lead reports directly to the Director of Business Development. Complete independence and responsibility for team cohesion, professionalism, schedules and exceptional patient care.
Duties of the Reception Team Lead include, but are not limited to:
1. General Patient Care:
o Answer phone, email and in person inquiries from patients;
o Book patient appointments strategically, to best suit clinic resources;
o Greet all patients and guests promptly, professionally and politely;
o Process payments in billing system; be able to coach and lead in all payment transactions;
o Manage providers’ schedules – ensuring their working hours are properly scheduled, vacation/education times are accurately blocked;
o Manage the patient intake process, ensuring all pertinent information is collected;
o Experience in sales; easily be able to identify needs and make recommendations to patients with respect to retail products;
o Understand and strictly adhere to confidentiality standards;
2. Team Leadership/Soft Skills:
o Be involved with the recruitment, selection and training of reception Team Members;
o Coach Reception Team to excel at customer service, productivity and efficiency;
o Manage Reception Team shift schedule;
o High level of discretion and the ability to handle and resolve complaints and specific patient requests, independently escalating only the high priority concerns to the Director of Business Development;
o Attention to detail;
o Good team player possessing strong relationship building skills with direct reports as well as all other Clinic Team Members;
o Be a champion for excellent customer care, conducting performance reviews, providing performance feedback and coaching to your direct reports;
o Hold Reception Team accountable to setting and achieving goals for product sales and guest experience;
3. Administrative Support:
o Monitor stock and order office supplies;
o Ensure proper incoming mail and fax distribution;
o Ensure that appropriate customer service is provided on the phone and in person with patients, other staff members and external suppliers;
o Ensure appointments and payments for services are managed accurately;
o Record Reception Team Members hours and submit time sheets to the Director of Business Development for signature on a bi-weekly basis;
o Ensure a high level of personal presentation is maintained at reception; correct and support standard as needed;
o Be the first point of contact for general issues that arise with regards to phones, computer systems, fax machines, photocopiers, printers, etc. – Problem solve as needed and contact the appropriate party to resolve the issue, if it cannot be resolved in-house;
o Manage administrative detailed of clinic events as required.
Other duties may be assigned, as required
Sante Medical offers excellent benefits to qualified candidates, a competitive salary and a great work environment.
To Apply: Respond with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume should clearly detail your work experience, courses completed and the educational institute attended including course completion dates.
Hair Transplant Technician
Sante Medical is dedicated to ‘Enhancing wellness, vitality, and confidence through excellence in medicine and science.’ Our fast paced practice has a Hair Transplant Technician contract position available. We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic person with acute tactile abilities, steady hands, good dexterity and a lot of patience.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Work as part of a multidisciplinary clinic, as part of a team with diverse backgrounds and skills.
· Must have excellent bedside manners, oral and communication skills. Upholding a professional attitude at all times, maintaining confidentiality and multi-tasking.
· Be able to learn quickly while working in a fast paced environment.
· Consistently provide the highest quality of service while upholding the Clinic’s Medical policies and procedures.
· Have some Hair Transplant experience (2 years minimum).
· Experience in both FUT and FUE procedures
· Have some Medical knowledge and understanding.
· Have completed Technical Training in hair restoration (preferred).
· Assist in pre-op preparation, maintaining a sterile environment and helping with safely disposing of instruments and materials postoperatively.
· Under the Hair Transplant surgeon’s guidance, the Hair Transplant Technician will be responsible for slivering, cutting, and planting grafts.
· Assist in maintaining sufficient inventory and supplies in the clinic.
Education and Experience Required
· Highly experienced and trained in graft/follicular unit dissection.
· Some experience in a clinical setting or allied health services.
· Knowledge of patient care principles and practices.
· Proficient in English with excellent verbal and written skills.
· Technical skills
· Patient care
Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com